Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The world of blogging




While I have never considered myself to be much of a writer, I recently have found writing to be a piece of my life that I actually enjoy. Why is that? I have grown to question why writing was something I always viewed as "as a skill, something I needed to be good at in order to get anything out of it". I was wrong, oh so wrong. I now view writing as expression, an outlet - for pretty much anything at all. And no I don't need to be good at it, I just need to do it. This blog is going to be an outlet for me, a way to express and communicate my world through words. Words have become powerful, balancing, and comforting for me. Guess I'll see how it goes.......
picture - 1902 Oaklawn Dr. where I believe my life truly began.....

No comments:

Post a Comment